Suboxone is a drug used to treat dependence on heroin or other opioids. Opioids are drugs that are generally used to treat moderate to severe pain. They can easily cause physical dependence and addiction. If you are addicted to Suboxone drug, it is advisable to see any of your local Suboxone clinics at the earliest.
Suboxone comes as a tablet that you put under your tongue or as a film that you put on your cheek or under your tongue. It is a combination product made from the drugs buprenorphine and naloxone.
Suboxone helps relieve your body of its dependence or addiction to opioids. While Suboxone does this, it can have side effects. Here is what you need to know about the side-effects you may experience when using Suboxone.
The most widespread side effects of Suboxone include:
– Difficulty to sleep
– Swollen or painful tongue
– Trouble paying attention
– Back pain
– Nausea and vomiting
– Stomach ache
– Numb mouth
– Redness inside the mouth
– Blurry vision
Many of these widely known symptoms can also be the result of opioid withdrawal.
How to manage them?
If you are suffering from any of the side effects, first, you should see local suboxone clinics. Until then, following these tips can help ease your discomfort.
– For an upset stomach, take Suboxone after a meal or use an antacid.
– For constipation, you can drink more fluids and eat more high-fiber foods. Exercise can help too.
– For sleep problems, try to limit caffeine, avoid naps, and watch your bedtime regularly.
– For minor aches and pains, try over-the-counter pain relievers like ibuprofen. Check with any of the best local suboxone doctors first.
– For pain or redness in the mouth, try changing the sides of your mouth each time you take medicine. For example, let Suboxone dissolve on the right side of your mouth one day and the left side the next.
If any side effect persists or bothers you, talk to your suboxone doctors. They may be able to help by reducing your dose of Suboxone.
Serious side effects:
Suboxone can also cause serious side effects. Some of these can cause serious injury and, in rare cases, death. If you have any of these side effects while taking Suboxone, search on the internet suboxone treatment near me andcall the doctor immediately.
If you think you have a medical emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency suboxone clinics.
Serious side effects can include:
– Feeling like you utterly need to take Suboxone to become addicted
– Slow breathing
– Confused with coordination, like clumsiness
– Normal, or lack of control of the use of Suboxone
– Feeling faint, dizzy, or troubled
– Allergic reaction, with symptoms such as:
Loss of consciousness
Swelling of the face
Shortness of breath
Withdrawal of Suboxone:
Suboxone can also cause negative effects if you stop taking it without your doctor’s guidance. Suddenly stopping the drug can cause withdrawal symptoms, which may include:
– Difficulty to sleep
– Fever, chills, and sweating
– Craving for Suboxone
– Stomach cramps
– Nausea and vomiting
– Muscle and body aches
– Difficult to focus
Withdrawal symptoms can last from a month to several months after you stop taking Suboxone. The first 72 hours are generally the worst. This is when you would have the most physical symptoms, such as nausea and vomiting.
If you are concerned about your side effects, call your doctor and get a proper suboxone treatment. In case of a medical emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
Overcoming the withdrawal syndrome:
It is important to maintain contact with your doctor when you stop taking Suboxone. Your doctor will decrease your dose over a period of time.
This will make the extraction effects easier to handle and more tolerable. Your doctor may also advise ways to reduce your withdrawal symptoms, such as treatments for pain or mood problems.
Suboxone can cause certain health problems or worsen other health conditions. You must take the sublocade medication exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Be sure to always consult your doctor and pharmacist if you have any questions.
At suboxonedoctorattleboro.com, we are committed to helping you if you are suffering from the negative effects of any substance. Do not hesitate to get in touch with us for the best Suboxone treatment.